Fitness on the Go, established in 2005, is Canada's largest mobile & in-home personal training company. We believe in a professional process that results in satisfied customers and a professional career for certified personal trainers.
If you are selected to be a Fitness on the Go trainer, you will:
- Set your own schedule (Part or Full Time)
- Have a team of experts, led by Tommy Europe & Andre Potvin, to give you business and fitness coaching.
- Make $50-$65 per session.
- Receive a $1000 grant towards building your business.
- Get clients from our National Advertising
There are limited spots in each region.
Requirements: You must be a Certified Personal Trainer with a Valid CPR Level C or greater.
Email: grant (a) fitnessonthego.ca
Compensation: $65 - $50 per session
Fitness on the Go provides:
- Your own webpage
- Software to manage your business
- All billing and scheduling management
- All legal contracts and paperwork
- Call center 24/7
- Marketing materials professionally designed
- Public relations and national advertising
- Education and business coaching
- An amazing client experience including Fitness on the Go rewards points
- clients from us
Director, HR: Grant Findlay-Shirras
Please call or email to book an online interview.
Compensation: $50-$65 per session.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.